- Solvent free 2-component epoxy resin adhesive for strongest assamblies
- mixing ratio: 1:1 (by volume).
- working time (open time) approx. 120 minutes
- setting time and final strength dependent on temperature.
- hardens at room temperature after 12 hours
Solvent free 2-component epoxy resin adhesive for heavy-duty requirements. Working time approximately 120 minutes. Setting time and final strength (up to 3000N/cm2) dependent on temperature. At room temperature hardens after 12 hours. Shock-resistant and resistant to age and humidity.
Use and Handling Instructions
Surfaces must be dry and free of dust and grease. Roughen smooth surfaces.
Mix 1 part binder with 1 part hardener (equal lengths of strands).
Apply adhesive to one side, or to both sides for rough materials.
Place the parts together in exactly the right position without applying pressure.
Open time: approx. 120 minutes.
Setting: the setting time depends on the temperature. At room temperature it hardens after 12 to 24 hours.
Harder: irritating, contains amines